Dietetics and DiabetesDIETETICS/WEIGHT LOSS
Dietetics is the practice of translating scientific information about nutrition into practical advice about what to eat. With this knowledge dietitians are able to manage numerous medical conditions as well as provide important advice about weight loss.
Our dietician knows about food and health and can help you sort through the large amount of nutrition information and explain what is relevant for you.
Our dietician has extensive experience in treating clients who have diabetes, heart disease, gastro-intestinal diseases / intolerances, weight issues and clients living with cancer.
Book now on 9369 4999 or email@example.com
Our Dietitian will assess your nutritional needs then develop a personalized eating plan specifically for you.
She will also provide you with information on:
- What is healthy eating for you?
- Understanding the relevant information for you on food labels.
- Choosing the best foods when shopping or eating out.
- Healthy ways to prepare food.
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Cholesterol Reduction and heart health
- Kidney Disease
- Digestive disorders
- Sports and exercise nutrition
- Menu planning
Are you at risk of type 2 diabetes – We offer a free program to minimize your risk. Read more