Naturopathy is a holistic approach that looks at every aspect of your health and seeks to find the underlying cause of problems rather then just treating the symptoms.
There are 2 areas of focus in naturopathy: one supporting the body's own healing abilities and the other is empowering people to make lifestyle changes necessary for the best possible health.
Conditions that are responsive to Naturopathic medicine include:
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Migraines and Headaches
- PCOS, endometriosis, irregular or heavy periods, PMS
- IBS, GORD (reflux), inflammatory bowel disease, food intolerances and allergies
- Colds and Flus (especially recurrent or chronic) , hay fever, urinary tract infections, yeast infections
- Thyroid disorders, diabetes, adrenal fatigue
- Hypertension, High Cholesterol
- Eczema, acne vulgaris, psoriasis
Symmetry Physiotherapy is excited to welcome Kerry Cheswick to our team.
Kerry is a Naturopath and Massage Therapist. She aims to support the whole person, not only treating the symptoms but the underlying cause through the use of Western Herbal medicine, comprehensive dietary and lifestyle advice.