Because of our continued growth, we are seeking enthusiastic physiotherapists to join our growing team of elite sport physiotherapists, spinal management clinicians, sports physicians, myotherapists, pilates instructors, podiatrists, dietitians, psychologists and exercise physiologists.
These employment positions may be shared across our 9 sites.
Continuing education is a cornerstone of our physiotherapy program, We conduct regular in-service programs with both internal and external speakers, including strong links with Melbourne and La Trobe University tutors and sports physicians, and regular case review sessions for all our team.
We also provide a comprehensive mentoring program for the clinical and non-clinical sides of private practice physiotherapy. This includes business training with the potential for a management position if desired.
What we seek:
Dynamic and highly motivated physiotherapist who enjoy working in a team environment with both experienced and newly graduated therapists. Although experience is preferred, we encourage new graduates to apply as all applications will be considered. A skill base and/or interest in orthopaedics and sports injuries is essential.
We are offering:
- Multiple Full-Time employment positions
- Working with a large team of physio’s mand allied health practitioners
- busy and varied patient load of mainly private patients
- Extensive continuing education and mentoring program
- Working in a multidisciplinary clinic
- Excellent remuneration
- Pilates and group class opportunities
- Options to work with local and state sporting teams
For further information contact Mark Round at email@example.com