Podiatrists are health practitioners who are specialists in the diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of conditions of the feet and lower limb. Our Podiatrists can help you if you suffer from:
- Running and Footwear Assessments
- Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain
- Shin Splints/ Stress Fractures
- Tendon/ Ligament injuries
- Ingrown Toenails
- Fungal Nail/ Skin Infections
- Diabetes Assessments
- Bunions/ Hammer Toes
At Symmetry Physiotherapy our Podiatrists perform a thorough biomechanical assessment with the aid of the latest in diagnostic imaging and video gait analysis to identify factors contributing to or predisposing to injury in all musculoskeletal injuries.
Once an expert diagnosis into the cause of your injury or pain is made our podiatrists have various treatment modalities at their disposal. These may include:
- Stretching and Strengthening Exercises
- Taping and Bracing Techniques
- Orthoses and Footwear Education
- Foot Surgical Techniques
- Diabetes management
Appointments are available through the following locations.
Symmetry Physio has put together information about the most common injuries, what causes them, and how to prevent them.